Introduction to Real-Time Test
Describe the different types of real-time test, the use cases for each, and the benefits of component reuse throughout the development cycle.
- Solving Industry Challenges with Real-Time Test
- Defining Real-Time Test Terminology
- Using RTT for Software Development and Verification
Introduction to NI VeriStand
Navigate the VeriStand environment, create user interfaces, and describe how VeriStand is used for real-time test.
- Using VeriStand for Real-Time Test
- Creating and Deploying a Project in VeriStand
- Configuring User Interfaces with VeriStand
Implementing Models in VeriStand
Prepare pre-existing models for import into VeriStand, then import and configure the execution of those models.
- Generating Models for VeriStand
- Importing Models into VeriStand
- Controlling Model Execution
Mapping and Managing Channels
Create mappings between system components, manage their I/O with aliases, and create user channels and calculated channels.
- Configuring System Mappings
- Creating and Using Aliases
- Creating User Channels and Calculated Channels
Configuring Hardware for HIL Systems
Describe the different hardware platforms and I/O technologies used with NI VeriStand and establish connections to that hardware.
- Configuring Hardware and Software in NI MAX
- Configuring an XNET Device in VeriStand
- Configuring Custom Devices in VeriStand
- Configuring an SLSC Device in VeriStand
- Configuring an FPGA Device in VeriStand
- Creating and Using Scales
Applying Stimuli to Validate Test Requirements
Stimulate devices under test by creating stimulus profiles and real-time sequences with VeriStand or Python.
- Creating Real-Time Sequences and Stimulus Profiles
- Using Python for Real-Time Sequences
Implement data logging on the host computer and the real-time target.
Automate VeriStand to meet the workflow needs.
- Automating VeriStand with the .NET API and Python
- Automating VeriStand with ASAM XIL and TestStand
Viewing System Diagnostics and Benchmarking
View system information and benchmark the system against performance requirements.
- Viewing System Diagnostics and Benchmarking
Configuring Distributed Systems
Distribute VeriStand applications across multiple targets or hosts.
- Configuring Distributed Systems