Introduction to DIAdem SCRIPT
Explore the work area in DIAdem SCRIPT to automate recurring procedures and standard evaluations.
- Application Areas of DIAdem SCRIPT
- DIAdem SCRIPT Workspace
- DIAdem SCRIPT Functions
Explore Visual Basic Script (VBS), data types, and the usage of variables, functions, and procedures.
- Introduction to VBS
- Standard VBS Operations
- Structured VBS Programming
Working with the Debugger
Use the debugger that is integrated in the editor to check scripts for errors.
- Debugger and Information Area
- Debugging Errors
- Handling Errors in Scripts
Creating and Editing Scripts
Use the editor that is integrated in the DIAdem SCRIPT workspace to edit scripts.
- Creating a Script
- Starting and Stopping a Script
- Integrating a Script in the DIAdem Interface
- Tools for Creating Scripts
Variables and Commands in Scripts
Explore different types of variables in DIAdem, their value ranges, and the environments in which you use them.
- DIAdem Variables
- DIAdem Commands in Scripts
- Selected DIAdem Commands
- Defining and Using User Commands
Dialog Boxes in Scripts
Use dialog boxes to configure functions, specify settings, select properties, and enter custom settings.
- Calling Standard Dialog Boxes
- Creating User Dialog Boxes
- VBS in User Dialog Boxes
Working in the DIAdem Panels
Explore the objects in the various DIAdem panels and learn how to modify them.
- Working with DIAdem REPORT
- Working with DIAdem VIEW
- Working with Internal Data
- Working with DIAdem NAVIGATOR
Explore how to customize DIAdem standard functionalities and the user interface for special applications.
- Launching DIAdem with Parameters
- Showing DIAdem in Full Screen Mode
- Working with the Bar Manager
Extended Script Options
Explore how to define a class and to use its objects, for example, to access databases.
- Working with Objects
- Accessing Databases
Explore how to create DataPlugins in order to index, search, and load additional data formats.
- General Information about DataPlugins
- DataPlugin Objects
Explore how to use all computer processor kernels to execute scripts simultaneously.
- Overview of Parallel Processing
- Special Features of Worker Programming