The Get Calibration and Temperature Information operation returns the following
information for each test system component:
This operation is not supported on all devices. Check your system devices for
- External Calibration Date—The date of the most recent external calibration.
- External Calibration Temperatures—The temperature of the most recent external calibration.
- Recommended External Calibration Interval—The recommended period between external calibrations.
- Self-Calibration Date and Time—The date and time of the most recent self-calibration.
- Self-Calibration Temperatures—The temperature of the most recent self-calibration.
- Current Temperatures—The current component temperature.
A blank entry in the table indicates that the component does not provide the requested
information to the Test System Maintenance Software. Refer to the component's manual for
more information about the recommended calibration specifications.
Return values that include dates are in the format YYYY-MM-DD,