The server subsystem hosts the Static Test Software, which is responsible for acquiring, logging, and sending test data to
analysts and operators monitoring the test.
The following figure depicts the software architecture of the server subsystem
when used with a RAID drive.
Figure 1. Static Test Software Architecture
The Static Structural Test Reference
Architecture uses the following major software
- FlexLogger—Configures the test and instrumentation, logs data, visualizes
channels, and sets events. FlexLogger allows you to import
sensor configurations and provides an environment to manage
and analyze test data during the test process.
- Static Data Viewer—Provides multiple test analysts a concurrent, personalized view
into subsets of the test. Analysts can view test system
health and live data of selected channels whenever an
acquisition is active. The Static Data Viewer is a web-based
application that enables numerous analysts to annotate log
files and configure and set alarms on specific channels. The
Static Data Viewer is accessible
by any remote system with a web browser and access to the
- NI Web Server—Delivers the Static Data Viewer web
application to remote analyst stations and responds to HTTP
requests from the Static Data Viewer.
- File Explorer—Manages the log files created by FlexLogger. Use File Explorer
to browse, move, and archive the test data.
- SystemLink—Provides communication between FlexLogger and the Static Data Viewer.