The PXIe-5110 supports analog edge, glitch, hysteresis, runt, width, and window trigger types.
- Edge—An edge trigger occurs when a signal crosses a trigger threshold you specify.
- Glitch—A glitch trigger occurs when a pulse that crosses a vertical threshold you specify and with a polarity you specify also has a width that is either greater than or less than a duration you specify.
- Hysteresis—A hysteresis trigger includes an additional hysteresis value on either side of a trigger threshold you specify that a signal must cross before a trigger can occur. This additional value acts as a buffer zone that keeps noise from triggering an acquisition.
- Runt—A runt trigger occurs when both the leading edge and trailing edge of a pulse cross only one of two trigger thresholds you specify and with a polarity you specify, where the polarity is relative to the threshold crossed.
- Width—A width trigger occurs when a pulse that crosses a vertical threshold you specify and with a polarity you specify also has a duration that is either within or outside a duration range you specify.
- Window—A window trigger occurs when a signal enters or leaves a window you specify with high level or low level.