- Identify your FlexRIO hardware.
- Select which FlexRIO driver you plan to use in your system and follow the corresponding steps:
NI FlexRIO Driver: Use the following steps to identify a NI FlexRIO Driver that is compatible with your hardware:
- Use the following NI FlexRIO compatibility tables to identify the driver versions compatible with your FlexRIO hardware. If you have a FlexRIO system with modular I/O (FlexRIO Adapter with FlexRIO FPGA Module or Controller for FlexRIO) make sure the driver version is compatible with both. In the Downloads section at the bottom of this page, you can download a copy of these tables that includes older software versions.
- Install a compatible version of the NI FlexRIO driver.
NI FlexRIO Adapter Module Support Driver: The FlexRIO Adapter Module Support Driver has been deprecated and replaced by the NI FlexRIO Driver. If you are not able to update your system to the NI FlexRIO Driver, use the following steps to identify compatible driver versions for your system:
- Download the FlexRIO Adapter Module Driver Supported Versions for FlexRIO Adapters and Modules.xlsx in the Downloads section.
- Use the table to identify the driver versions compatible with your FlexRIO Adapter Module.
- Install a compatible version of the NI-RIO and NI FlexRIO Adapter Module Support driver.