Error Condition: Event Notification was cancelled due to a reset of the interface.
Possible Cause: ERST results when an event notification was cancelled due to a reset of the interface. An ibwait call pending in the driver returns ERST in the following situations:
- Another thread in the same process calls ibonl using the same unit descriptor as ibwait.
- Another thread or process issues a board-level ibonl 1.
An ibnotify callback may be invoked with ERST in the following situations:
- Another process issues a board-level ibonl 1.
- Do not call ibonl with ibwait calls still pending in the driver.
- Prevent other applications from calling ibonl by locking the interface with iblck.