Note: For general installation instructions, refer to the NI Academic Site License Release Notes. For specific installation instructions, refer to the appropriate product documentation.
The following software versions are specific to the Academic Site License Fall 2016 release.
1. NI Academic Site License: LabVIEW Option
LabVIEW Add-Ons: Design
LabVIEW Add-Ons: Deploy
A LabVIEW Real-Time deployment license is required when targeting a LabVIEW Real-Time application to any National Instruments-supported real-time operating system. For more information on LabVIEW Real-Time deployment licenses, visit ni.com/realtime.
LabVIEW Add-Ons: Interface
LabVIEW Add-Ons: Analyze
LabVIEW Add-Ons: Validate
Stand-Alone Motion and Vision Software
The following software options are not available on ASL media. To obtain this software, visit ni.com/downloads.
2. NI Academic Site License: Multisim Option
Circuit Design Suite
To purchase Circuit Design Suite, contact your NI Branch Office.
3. NI Device Drivers
The following National Instruments device drivers are included with both Academic Site License options.
- Product Page: Academic Site License
- Product Page: LabVIEW Student Edition
- Software Download: Academic Site License
- Software Download: Drivers and Updates
- License Agreement: Academic Site License
- NI Academic Site License Release Notes and Installation Instructions
- Additional Academic software options: LabVIEW Tools Network.
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.