1. What Is the CLA Summit?
The CLA Summit is a free two-and-a-half-day conference that features the community’s elite Certified LabVIEW Architects to:
- Network and exchange best practices with other CLAs, NI executives, and engineers
- Preview and influence the LabVIEW roadmap and unreleased product features
- Meet one on one with NI R&D developers
- Recertify as a CLA for free
CLAs help shape the event, from selecting the theme to defining the agenda. Given the opportunity to present their solutions to challenging problems, CLA community members come together for discussion and the chance to learn from each other’s implementations.
The CLA Summit is a complimentary benefit of attaining Architect level certification. An active CLA certification is required for attendance. LabVIEW Architects with expired certifications can attend, provided they recertify before or at the event. Dates and registration details for both summits will be emailed directly to Certified LabVIEW Architects as well as posted to the CLA Community Page.
2. Why Should I Get Certified and Attend the CLA Summit?
NI certification demonstrates you have the skills needed to create high-quality applications with NI software platforms and gives customers, peers, and employers confidence in your abilities. The Certified LabVIEW Architect exam is the final step in the three-part LabVIEW certification process. You can learn more about the National Instruments Certification Program at ni.com/training/certification.
For LabVIEW Architects, the annual summit is an important opportunity to meet with technical peers and have high-level conversations.
While other NI events cater to audiences with wide-ranging skill levels, the select audience for CLA Summits allows for an agenda full of advanced presentations on issues at the forefront of LabVIEW design and problem solving. Through the discussions that follow these presentations, CLAs learn about advanced architectures, best practices, and product features that may benefit their own work. The summits also present the valuable opportunity for LabVIEW Architects to interact with members of LabVIEW R&D in presentations, small group discussions, and one-on-one meetings.
3. Related Links
- To obtain more information and help shape this year’s summit, subscribe to the CLA Community.
- Not a LabVIEW Architect? View the current exam schedule at ni.com/certificationschedule to get certified before the event.
- Learn more about the National Instruments Certification Program at ni.com/training/certification.