Membership in National Instruments Standard Service Program (SSP) can help you maximize your software investments by offering the latest software upgrades, technical support, self-paced training, and access to older versions of software.
What Features Are Included in My SSP Membership?
- Upgrades and Maintenance Releases
Receive automatic shipments of all software updates at the time of release and at no additional cost.
- Phone and Email Support
Get up and running faster and save troubleshooting time with professional technical support from our local engineers via direct phone or email. ni.com/support
- Self-Paced Training Courses
Self-paced online training courses give you the tools to get the most out of your software investment. Current course offerings include:
You can access training by the topics you find interesting at any time and complete it at your own pace, whether in a single session or over a period of several weeks.
- NI LabVIEW Base licenses: LabVIEW Core 1 and 2
- NI LabVIEW Full licenses: LabVIEW Core 1, 2, and 3
- NI LabVIEW Professional licenses: LabVIEW Core 1, 2, and 3
- NI Developer Suite Core licenses: LabVIEW Core 1, 2, and 3; NI TestStand 1: Test Development; Multisim Basics; and Ultiboard Basics
- NI TestStand Development licenses: NI TestStand 1: Test Development
- NI Multisim Base, Full, and Power Pro licenses: Multisim Basics and Ultiboard Basics
- NI Ultiboard Full and Power Pro licenses: Multisim Basics and Ultiboard Basics
Learn more about this training format | Access self-paced online training
- Access to Previous Software Versions
Enjoy access to current and older versions of NI software. Your serial number activates any older version of your software in addition to the version you purchased. ni.com/downloads/products
- Online Self Help
Access our KnowledgeBase articles, troubleshooting guides, discussion forums, product manuals, examples, and downloads any time at ni.com/support.
Premier technical support is available as an optional upgrade to SSP in some regions.
Support-Only Service is available as a standalone option for those who only require phone and email support.
How Do I Buy or Renew?
A one-year membership in the Standard Service Program (SSP) is included with the purchase of most software products and bundles including NI Developer Suite. NI also offers flexible, extended contract options that guarantee your SSP benefits are available without interruption for as long as you need them.
- Multiyear Contract: Purchase a multiyear (2 or 3 years) contract for the best value
- Auto Renewal: Extend your contract year-to-year automatically to save time and continue your program benefits
Visit the Upgrade Advisor to view the current status of your contract and see your options for renewal.
Contact your local sales representative to set up Auto-Renewal or to hear more about NI Software Services.