See the future of LabVIEW - Join thousands of engineers and scientists at an NIDays near you.
NIDays is the ultimate learning environment that gives you the tools and knowledge to increase your proficiency and develop applications faster, smarter, and more cost-efficiently. Hear first-hand from NI experts and industry-leading companies as we discuss the latest in test, control, and design. At this year’s conferences, you’ll have an opportunity to explore new software functionality and get exclusive access to technologies.
Top 5 Reasons to attend
- Open your eyes to a whole new VIEW and vision for the future of NI’s flagship software, LabVIEW, during the keynote and technical sessions.
- Hear first-hand new products being announced and how to apply it to your application.
- Learn best practices on hardware and software architectures, setup, and development from NI technical experts and avoid missing critical data.
- Participate in lively discussions with your peers during sessions, on the expo floor, or during a private meeting.
- Meet experts and gain tips from the technical and hands-on sessions.
If you have the opportunity, attend or recommend a colleague attend NIWeek 2017 in Austin, TX May 22 - 25, 2017.
2017 NIDays Date and Locations
Mark your calendar. More information will be available in May.
- Mexico City, Mexico October 25
- Seoul, Korea, October 12
- Tokyo, Japan, October 25
- Shanghai, China, October 26
- Taipei, Taiwan, October 31
- Lebanon, Beyruth,September 15
- Bern, Switzerland, September 27
- Budapest, Hungary, October 3
- Warsaw, Poland,October 10
- Madrid, Spain,October 18
- Munich, Germany, October 18-19
- Bucharest, Romania, October 24
- Bangalore, India, October 26
- Stockholm, Sweden, November 7
- Paris, France, November 7
- Copenhagen, Denmark, November 9
- Rome, Italy, November 14
- Vienna, Austria, November 14
- Benelux, Eindhoven, November 14
- Prague, Czech Republic, November 23
- Moscow, Russia, November 24
- London, UK, November 28
- Tel Aviv, Israel, December 7
Who Should Attend
NIDays is designed for engineers, scientists, and academicians in particular:
- Engineers in charge of recommending or developing test and measurement, instrumentation, and control systems
- Design engineers
- Scientists and researchers
- Professors and educators
- System integrators
- Third-party developers
Keynote and Technical Presentations
Each NIDays features a keynote presentation, several technical sessions and hands-on training.
If you are eager to learn now, see our web events here.