Learn More About Designing a Tumor Treatment Medical Device
"NI played a fundamental part in achieving our goals. Our product design, prototype, and eventual deployment timelines were met because of the graphical system design platform from NI."
By using the National Instruments graphical system design platform, you can focus on the scientific principles behind treatments as opposed to low-level implementation details. When a quick functional prototype is your goal, NI hardware can provide the fastest path to a real working system. When it comes time to validate, NI provides tools to help streamline the testing, audit, and documentation of your medical device.
Additional Case Studies
- Using Graphical System Design to Rapidly Develop a Low-Cost Device for Helping Premature Infants Learn to Oral Feed
- Improving Retinal Disease Treatment with LabVIEW FPGA and Intelligent DAQ
- Using LabVIEW Software to Develop the Canary System for Early Detection and Monitoring of Tooth Decay
- Biorep Perifusion System Automates Cell Secretion Analysis
- Developing a Smarter, Portable, and More Affordable Flu Diagnosis System with LabVIEW and NI CompactDAQ