"NI played a fundamental part in achieving our goals. Our product design, prototype, and eventual deployment timelines were met because of the graphical system design platform from NI."
- Jeff Stevens - Sanarus
By using the National Instruments graphical system design platform, you can focus on the scientific principles behind treatments as opposed to low-level implementation details. When a quick functional prototype is your goal, NI hardware can provide the fastest path to a real working system. When it comes time to validate, NI provides tools to help streamline the testing, audit, and documentation of your medical device.
Additional Case Studies
- Using Graphical System Design to Rapidly Develop a Low-Cost Device for Helping Premature Infants Learn to Oral Feed
- Improving Retinal Disease Treatment with LabVIEW FPGA and Intelligent DAQ
- Using LabVIEW Software to Develop the Canary System for Early Detection and Monitoring of Tooth Decay
- Biorep Perifusion System Automates Cell Secretion Analysis
- Developing a Smarter, Portable, and More Affordable Flu Diagnosis System with LabVIEW and NI CompactDAQ