Every day NI customers find new and exciting ways to use our products. See how customers like you are harnessing the power of graphical system design to innovate across a variety of industries.
Get an Achievement Award
Submit your paper to the Graphical System Design Achievement Awards.
Search Syntax Summary
||Requires two terms to be adjacent to each other. In this example, only documents containing the phrase "temperature monitoring" will be shown.
||Requires this term to be present as-is, eliminating the use of synonyms. This search query can be used in conjunction with other keywords to find only documents containing the word "temperature".
||Excludes results containing this term. Use this query in conjunction with other terms to find only documents not containing the word "monitoring"
||Allows terms to be grouped when used with other operators. For example, searching for industrial -(temperature monitoring) will return only documents containing "industrial" but not "temperature" or "monitoring"
||Acts as a wildcard. This example will return documents containing words "monitor", "monitoring", "monitored", etc
- Search is not case sensitive. Searching for LabVIEW is the same as searching for labview.
- Keep your query short and focused, including all relevant keywords. For example, searching for labview error is much more vague than labview error 1041.
- Usually, all punctuation and special characters are interpreted as delimiters and are ignored. See exceptions on the Syntax page. Be especially careful when using a minus sign in front of an error number, as it excludes it from the results.
- Search for keywords you would expect to see on a page. For example, terms pxi does not work are unlikely to appear in technical documentation. The query like analog output noise will return better search results.
- You locale settings identify your current geographical location and affect your search results. For example, if you set your country to Japan, Japanese documents will get boosted in your search results. Check your locale settings in the top right corner of the search page.