Partner webcast with ITI GmbH
This webcast demonstrates the creation and calculation of real-time capable simulation models of electrical vehicles with the tools SimulationX and VeriStand. Two example models designed to run on a real-time target with VeriStand are explained.
The first, easy example model is a PID-controlled hydraulic cylinder. We demonstrate how a ready to use dll-file for VeriStand can be generated with the easy to use Code Export Wizard in SimulationX and how this model dll-file is integrated in VeriStand. After that we describe a more complex example which is a HIL-simulation of a 1:10 RC-Buggy. The multi domain modeling concept of SimulationX is explained with the help of the chassis suspension system (3D-multibody model), the powertrain (1D rotatory model) and the motor together with the battery (electrical models). A FPGA program generated with LabVIEW decodes the remote control signals.
Finally we show the control and visualization possibilities of VeriStand and SimulationX during real-time simulation.
- Generating and Calculation of real-time capable vehicle models with SimulationX and VeriStand
- Easy introduction example: model of a PID-controlled hydraulic cylinder
- More complex HIL-model of a model car (1:10 RC-Buggy)
- Multi domain modeling possibilities of SimulationX (3D multibody modeling, 1D rotatory modeling, electrical modeling)
- Easy to use Code Export Wizard provides interface to VeriStand
- Decoding of the remote control signals with NI 7842R IO-board and LabVIEW FPGA program
- Real-time model control and visualization with VeriStand and SimulationX