Ever been curious about what separates a successful and unsuccessful proposal for the Defense University Research Instrumentation Program (DURIP)? NI has been helping researchers like you submit DURIP proposals and we’ve learned five key things along the way. Join us in this webinar as we share this knowledge with you and discuss:
1. How you can tie your research to what is important to the Department of Defense. You might be surprised. It’s not always related to hardware solely for the purposes of research.
2. What the mean award size is and how can you use this information to set up your request.
3. What the decision makers care about when deciding a winner.
4. How you can validate and refine your idea before the proposal submission to get your idea noticed.
5. How you can use best practices to organize a competitive DURIP proposal.
• Kira Theuer, Senior Business Development Manager, NI
• Igor Alvarado, Senior Business Development Manager, NI