||This lesson introduces the NI Semiconductor Test System (STS).
- System overview
- Safety requirements and specifications
|Exploring NI STS Instrumentation
||This lesson introduces the STS instrumentation and resources, their specifications, functionalities and purposes.
- Recognizing tester instrumentation and resources
- Exploring system specifications
- Identifying STS Instrumentation
- Calibration in STS
|Create STS Project
||This lesson explains how to use the Create STS Project Tool.
- What is the create sts project tool?
- Exploring created files
|Mapping STS Hardware to DUT Pins
||This lesson covers how to create and modify a pin map.
- What is a pin map?
- Reviewing tester configuration and load board schematics
- Mapping measurement requirements
- Modifying the pin map
|Exploring the Digital Pattern Instrument
||This lesson covers how to perform DUT control and digital tests using the Digital Pattern Editor.
- Exploring the architecture and features of digital pattern instrument
- Using the digital pattern editor
|Validating DUT Behavior
||This lesson covers how to bring-up the device, interactively control tester resources, and implement simple tests.
- Using Device Interface Board to interface with the DUT
- Checking continuity and measuring leakage current
- DUT bring-up
|Creating and Bursting Digital Patterns
||This lesson illustrates how to create, load, and burst basic digital patterns.
- Learning vector - based patterns
- Creating basic digital patterns to communicate with the DUT
- Converting digital patterns
|Exploring the STS Software Development Environment
||This lesson teaches how to add steps to the test sequence or call a prewritten code module.
- Exploring the test sequence file
- Adding steps to a test sequence
- Creating test steps
- Configuring step settings
- Configuration based templates versus custom code modules
- Controlling TestStand execution
|Configuring Test Program and Steps
||This lesson explains test step templates and how to modify test limits, configure binning, execute test program, and report the results.
- Using step templates
- Setting test limits
- Creating test configurations
- Executing a test program in the test development environment
- Understanding test results and reporting
||This lesson covers how to debug devices, signals, and the test sequence.
- Test program debugging
- Debugging scenarios
- Benchmarking test time
- Using the InstrumentStudio for debugging
- Using the digital pattern editor for debugging
|Using the STS Operator Interface
||This lesson covers how to run a test program in the operator interface (OI) and acquire socket time.
- Exploring the OI features
- Configure stations and lot settings from the OI
- Running a test sequence from the OI
- OI indicators, fields, and functions
- Viewing test results and reports