NI is committed to creating a welcoming, respectful, and inclusive community for everyone at the NI Connect virtual event of July 27th- 28th, 2021 (“NI Connect”). All attendees, speakers, sponsors, vendors, and NI staff (“participants”) are required to comply with the NI Connect code of conduct. By attending NI Connect, you agree to abide by this code of conduct. Anyone found to be violating this code of conduct may be removed at the discretion of organizers.
NI will not tolerate any harassing or abusive behavior towards any participant. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or harassment
- Disruptive behavior, especially during talks, presentations, events, or activities
- Hateful or highly offensive content, including personal insults or content that attack or dehumanize a person based on gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, religion, or political affiliations
- Displaying pornographic material or explicit content (sexual or violent in nature)
- Misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive content
- Illegal content or activities
- Unwarranted direct messages
- Promotion or disparagement of competitors
If asked to stop inappropriate behavior, please do so immediately. If in doubt, please keep your involvement positive and professional and be mindful of the information that you choose to share with other participants. Our staff is trained to respond to any issues. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact any member of our event staff immediately. You can reach out to them during the event if there is a situation you believe should be addressed. Please report any abusive content or behavior to the designated “help/event support” area on the virtual event platform or to email@example.com.
We ask all participants to help create a safe and supportive environment of inclusiveness, and we look forward to your attendance.