NI brings automated test and automated measurement expertise from an array of industries. This broad expertise allows us to create technology like SLSC from our observations of cross-industry needs. However, you need products that are targeted to your specific application. That’s why SLSC, designed to be an open platform, is enhanced by modules created by NI, our partners, and you through our module development kit (MDK).
Our partners, like Bloomy who has created a MIL-STD-1553 module for SLSC, bring domain expertise that yield products that are specific to your industry and unique test needs.
Below is a list of products currently available for SLSC from NI and NI partners. Due to the complex nature of HIL systems, please contact us for assistance when reviewing the technology listed below. NI and our Alliance Partners are dedicated to ensuring your test requirements are met.
- Chassis for SLSC—The Chassis for SLSC provides power, active cooling, and a communication interface to SLSC modules.
- Module Development Kit for SLSC—This MDK helps you design and develop custom switch load signal conditioning (SLSC) modules and rear transition interfaces (RTIs).
NI offers prototyping, digital I/O, routing, fault insertion modules, and more. For a full list, visit our SLSC products category. In addition, many NI partners offer SLSC modules that you can incorporate into your system.
- SET offers a variety of SLSC modules and accessories, including optical-isolated output, routing, isolated input, simulators, vehicle interfaces, and more.
- Bloomy provides a thermocouple simulator, load module, multipurpose module, and more.
- Aliaro offers a multifunction module for automotive as well as a CAN/LIN/Ethernet Bus Switch Board, along with other options.
- Opal-RT has developed SLSC modules for analog and digital I/O, including FIU and pass-through options.
|Rear Transition Interfaces*||NI Part Number||Vendor||Description|
|RTI-12301B||786330-01||NI||RTI DIO 32 for SHC68-C68-RDIO2|
|RTI-12302||785377-01||NI||64 Ch for RDIO2|
|RTI-12303||785375-01||NI||DIO/AO/AI X 4 Bank Nanofit|
*See module user manuals for RTI recommendations.
|Cables*||NI Part Number||Vendor||Description|
|SH37F-37M-1||778621-01||NI||37-pin Female to Male Shielded I/O Cable, 1 meter|
|SH37F-37M-2||778621-02||NI||37-Pin Female to Male Shielded I/O Cable, 2 meter|
*See module user manuals for cable recommendations.
|Accessory||NI Part Number||Vendor||Description|
|Front Panel Filler Kit||785206-01||NI||4 count|
|Rear Panel Filler Kit||785207-01||NI||4 count|
|Filter Replacement Kit||785208-01||NI||N/A|
|Fan Replacement Kit||785218-01||NI||N/A|
|Power Connector||785219-01||NI||5 count|
|RTI Strain Relief||785999-01||NI||5 count|
While NI and our partners are developing and releasing modules we feel will be widely used, we know that there are specific requirements that are unique to your test system. To address these needs, our partners can design and deliver a test system based on NI’s platform that is tailored to your unique test demands.