|Introduction to STS RF Subsystem
||This lesson introduces the STS RF subsystem, its components, functionality and purpose.
- Explore the STS RF Subsystem
- Explore the Vector Signal Transceiver (VST)
- Investigate the RF Calibration Load Board (RF CLB)
- Explore the STS RF Debug Panels
- Overview of the RF DUT
|Validating DUT RF Behavior
||This lesson teaches how to bring up the DUT and implement simple tests.
- Mapping Measurement Requirements
- Create an STS Project
- Device Bring Up
|RF System Calibration
||This lesson explores RF calibration components, teaches how to perform RF system calibration and user-defined calibration, as well as investigate S2P de-embedding.
- RF Calibration Overview
- Use Cases for RF System and User-Defined Calibration
- Create Sweeps for User-Defined RF Calibration
|Create RF Waveforms
||This lesson explains how to create RF waveforms using the NI-RFmx Waveform Creator.
- Use NI-RFmx Waveform Creator
||This lesson explains triggering scheme used in the TSM RF Steps.
- What Is a Trigger Map?
- Triggering in TSM RF Steps
- Explore the Trigger Map API
|Creating an RF IC Test Program Using Configurable Steps
||This lesson teaches how to create a test program and understand its structure.
- Introduction to TSM RF Steps
- Explore FPGA Servo Parameters
- Understanding RF Sequence Structure
- Using STS RF Debug Panels to Monitor and Debug the Test Program
|Exploring RF Instrument APIs
||This lesson explores the code modules of TSM RF steps, teaches how they work and shows the RF Instrument APIs which are used in the RF code module development.
- Introduction to TSM RF Step Code Modules
- Explore NI-RFmx API
- Explore NI-RFPM API
- Explore NI-RFSG API