Wideband 5G IC test is complex. The Engineer’s Guide to 5G Semiconductor Test is here to help. A must-read for anyone navigating the time, cost, and quality trade-offs of sub-6 GHz and mmWave IC test, the guide features color diagrams, recommended test procedures, and tips for avoiding common mistakes.
- Working with wide 5G downlink and uplink OFDM waveforms
- Configuring wideband test benches for extensive frequency coverage
- Avoiding common sources of error in 5G beamforming
- Reducing test times of over-the-air TX and RX test procedures
- Choosing alternatives to RF chambers for high-volume production of mmWave RFICs