Using multifunction, modular hardware can help ensure proper test coverage, the flexibility required to meet the latest design requirements, and validate that project costs are within budget.
Deliver fast, high-confidence electromechanical design evaluation while managing challenges such as test setup complexity, limited lab space, changing parameters, and finding the right set of tools. Important features for reuse, flexibility, and on-time test include:
- Configuration-based data-logging software to reduce time to first measurement
- A large selection of sensor and signal I/O with built-in signal conditioning to keep more of the test system on a single vendor platform
- An open solution for re-use of existing IP and greater flexibility
- An interactive review of test results for visual inspection and analysis
- Hardware synchronization and communication through a single cable for simplified setup