There has been steep growth in the number of electronic control units (ECUs) in modern cars as a result of the paradigm shift of vehicles from mechanical to electrical systems. In many ways, ECUs power all the innovations we see in comfort, safety, connectivity, and efficiency, which in turn require innovations in automotive test equipment. As ECUs proliferate in number and complexity, it's become increasingly difficult to develop production testers on time and within budget.
A test solution for production test can help you:
- Quickly develop and deploy comprehensive functional testers for new ECUs in time to meet the launch date
- Reduce cost with minimized floor space and maximized test throughput
- Easily monitor tester health and proactively service testers to minimize downtime
- Standardize test architecture across programs and global sites
- Accurately forecast test budget out several years