Design, validation, and test engineers generate substantial amounts of data in their respective product stages. That data is often poorly managed and insufficiently leveraged throughout the design process. This challenge becomes even more difficult when generating hundreds or thousands of data sets from a single product in the characterization lab. As product complexity escalates with each generation, data management and analytics tools provide a unique opportunity to improve productivity.
- Gain better visibility to manage the process from design verification to validation to production
- Generate compliance reports quickly, focusing attention on out-of-specification measurements
- Import measurement data across the entire design and test cycle into a central data repository
- Capture various types of product specifications at different operating conditions
- Enable all engineers across projects to collaborate and share data independent of computing platform and operating system