- Object-oriented support for Visual Basic .NET and C#
- Intuitive property configuration and code generation
- Visual Studio 2010 and Visual Studio 2012 design time support
- Support for asynchronous function calls
- Rapid application development (RAD) with drag-and-drop support
- Integration with NI Measurement Studio - complete with instrumentation-specific Windows and Web Forms controls and scientific analysis
What's New in NI-SCOPE .NET Class Library?
What's New in Version 2.0?
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and 2012 support
- Support for New features in NI-SCOPE 4.1
- IVI driver-compliant .NET Class Library interface to underlying driver API
What's New in Version 1.1.1?
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 support
- Support for New features in NI-SCOPE 3.5
- Additional performance improvements for fetching or reading waveforms
What's New in Version 1.1?
- Onboard signal processing support: NI-SCOPE onboard signal processing attributes allow you to configure DDCs of the NI-5142 directly from the .NET API.
- Memory-optimized waveform reads: NI-SCOPE now includes memory-optimized analog waveform read operations that reuse memory allocated in previous analog waveform functions, which improves the performance of applications acquiring large amount of data.
NI-SCOPE .NET Class Library 2.0
- .NET Framework 4.0 for Visual Studio 2010
- .NET Framework 4.5 for Visual Studio 2012
- NI-SCOPE 4.1 or later
NI-SCOPE .NET Class Library 1.1.1
- .NET Framework 2.0 for Visual Studio 2005
- .NET Framework 3.5 for Visual Studio 2008
- NI-SCOPE 3.5 or later
NI-SCOPE .NET Class Library 1.1
- .NET Framework 2.0
- NI-SCOPE 3.4 driver or later
NI-SCOPE .NET Class Library 1.0
- .NET Framework 2.0
- NI-SCOPE 3.2 or later
Request Additional Modular Instruments .NET Driver Support
National Instruments digitizers/oscilloscopes are the first of the Modular Instruments product families to provide class libraries for .NET. If you are interested in .NET class libraries for other Modular Instruments (function generators, high-speed digital I/O, digital multimeters, etc), please submit a comment below indicating the product line of interest and your contact information.