|Installing and Connecting SystemLink Software
||Learn about setting up SystemLink Servers and Clients, as well as configuring user roles and permissions.
- SystemLink Architecture
- Installing and connecting servers and clients
- Setting up user roles and permissions
|Managing and Deploying Software
||Learn about managing software deployments to one or more systems management by SystemLink.
- Deploying and installing packages
- Updating software from feeds
- Comparing software on the system
- Creating and using states
- Preventing updates to the client
||Learn about creating software packages to be deployed to various systems using SystemLink.
- Importing packages from ni.com
- Creating packages using NI LabVIEW
- Creating packages using TestStand
- Creatung packages using NI Package Build
|Ingesting Test Data
||Learn about getting your test data into SystemLink.
- Publishing test results from TestStand
- Publishing test results from LabVIEW
|Viewing and Analyzing Test Data
||Learn about viewing, browsing, and analyzing compiled test data within SystemLink.
- Configuring dashboards
- Viewing detailed test result data
|Running Data Reports
||Learn about data reporting features in SystemLink and how to create custom reports.
- Running reports on data
- Creating custom reports
||Learn about configuring assets to be tracked in SystemLink and browsing asset data.
- Asset tracking
- Viewing and adding asset metadata
- Locating and analyzing your assets
||Learn about viewing, analyzing, and planning for calibration of tracked assets.
- Tracking calibration
- Monitoring calibration
||Learn about tracking and analyzing the utilization of your assets.
- Tracking utilization
- Analyzing asset utilization