Each issue appears as a row in the table and includes the following fields:
- Issue ID - The number in at the top of each of the cells in the first column. When you report an issue to NI, you may be given this ID, you can also find IDs posted by NI on the discussion forums or in Knowledge Base articles. "N/A" indicates that there is no ID assigned to the issue.
- Issue Title (in italics) - Describes the issue in one sentence or less.
- Problem Description - A few sentences which describe the problem in further detail. The brief description given does not necessarily describe the problem in full detail, and it is expected that you may want more information on an issue. If you would like more information on an issue, contact NI and reference the ID number given in the document.
- Workaround - Possible ways to work around the problem. The workarounds that appear in the document are not always tested by NI and are not guaranteed to resolve the issue. If a workaround refers you to the NI KnowledgeBase, visit www.ni.com/kb/ and enter the KnowledgeBase number in the search field to locate the specific document.
- Reported Version - The earliest version of NI-ATCA FPGA Driver Software in which the issue was reported. If you discover the issue appears in an earlier version of NI-ATCA FPGA Driver Software than is reported in this field, report the discrepancy to NI to have the field updated.
- Resolved Version - Version in which the issue was resolved or was no longer applicable. "N/A" indicates that the issue has not been resolved.
- Date Added - The date the issue was added to the document (not the reported date).
|NI-ATCA FPGA Driver Software reports error -61214 when attempting to communicate with the device.
When attempting to access controls, indicators, FIFOs, or IRQs, you may receive error -61214, "LabVIEW FPGA: For bitfiles that allow removal of implicit enable signals in single-cycle Timed Loops, LabVIEW FPGA does not support this method prior to running the bitfile."
This error can occur after the following sequence of events:
- You compiled with the Allow removal of implicit enable signals inside single-cycle Timed Loops checked in the FPGA build specification.
- An FPGA reference to the bitfile was opened but not run.
- The LabVIEW FPGA Run function is called on the open reference.
- You attempt to access a control, indicator, FIFO, or IRQ.
Workaround: Implement one of the following solutions:
- Recompile the FPGA bitfile without checking the Allow removal of implicit enable signals inside single-cycle Timed Loops box.
- Use the LabVIEW FPGA Open function with Run enabled instead of using the Open function only.
- Call the LabVIEW FPGA Run function twice.
|Reported Version: 16.0
||Resolved Version: N/A
Contact NI regarding this document or issues in the document. If you contact NI in regards to a specific issue, reference the ID number given in the document. The ID number contains the current issue ID number as well as the legacy ID number (use the current ID number when contacting NI). You can contact us through any of the normal support channels including phone, email, or the discussion forums. Visit the NI Website to contact us. Also contact us if you find a workaround for an issue that is not listed in the document.