Semiconductor companies need a fast and cost-effective way to bring up, debug, and validate new silicon, such as low-dropout (LDO) linear regulators. LDOs are a simple, inexpensive, and extremely common type of mixed-signal IC that regulates output voltage when supplied with a higher voltage input. Designers need to quickly bring up and debug new parts, which is a highly manual and interactive process, and validation engineers need to prepare for automated validation and characterization.
- Prebuilt, configurable LDO measurements, such as line/load regulation, line/load transient, dropout voltage, and power supply rejection ratio (PSRR)
- Enables powerful engineering workflows between interactive and automated tasks
- Supports a variety of automation environments and programming languages
- Maximal measurement IP reuse between projects and teams
- Time and money savings, compared to building a custom LDO measurement solution