The following properties are available on the ECU Properties page if the database cluster is
configured to use the LIN protocol.
- Name—ECU name. This must be unique within the cluster.
- LIN Master—Indicates whether the ECU is a LIN Master or LIN Slave.
- Protocol Version—LIN protocol version supported by the ECU. This selection influences the LIN
Checksum type of frames that this ECU transmits.
- Supplier ID—16-bit numeric vendor identifier for the LIN device.
- Function ID—16-bit numeric identifier indicating the LIN device function.
- Initial NAD—8-bit address identifier that the LIN device responds to when powered
- Configured NAD— 8-bit address identifier set for the LIN device by node configuration.
- P2min—Minimum delay (in milliseconds) of a diagnostic response to the last frame
of the corresponding request.
- STmin—Minimum delay (in milliseconds) of diagnostic Consecutive Frames (CFs).
- TX Frames—List of transmitted frames.
- RX Frames—List of frames received.
- Comment—Note or descriptive text related to this ECU. The comment is used for