The following properties are available on the ECU Properties page if the database cluster is
configured to use the FlexRay protocol.
- Name—ECU name. This must be unique within the cluster.
- Cold Start—Indicates whether the ECU transmits a startup frame.
- Connected Channels— Indicates to which of the two FlexRay Channels (A, B, both, or none) the
ECU is connected.
- Wakeup Channels—Indicates on which of the two FlexRay Channels (A, B, both, or none) the ECU
is allowed to transmit a wakeup pattern.
- Wakeup Pattern—Number that indicates how many wakeup symbols the ECU transmits when
transmitting a wakeup pattern. This value should be the same for all ECUs
designated as wakeup nodes.
- TX Frames—List of transmitted frames.
- RX Frames—List of frames received.
- Comment—Note or descriptive text related to this ECU. The comment is used for