The Test System Maintenance Software generates a report containing information
about the test system each time you run operations.
The generated report displays information from the operations selected in the Home page.
To view the most recent report, and a list of previous reports, go to the Reports page.
You can configure the number of reports Test System Maintenance Software stores in the
The default value
of saved reports is 15,000.
Report file names are formatted specifically
by Test System Maintenance Software. Changing report file names will result in
inaccessible reports or misrepresentation of available reports.
The report contains the following information:
- Overall Status—Outcome of the maintenance operations, including information about operations
- General Information—Table listing report start and end date, as well as the system configuration
name, model name, part number, serial number, and system tag.
- System Configuration Verification Summary—Results of the Verify System Configuration operation.
- System Components — General Information—Table listing the hardware present in the test system, as well as the hardware's
name, part number, serial number, firmware version, and location in the test
- System Components — Operations Performed—Table detailing the operations executed on each component and the component's
status. Return values include the following:
- Passed—The test for this component passed.
- Failed—The test for this component failed. Refer
to the report footnote for additional details. For continuity test
failures, refer to the JSON file created next to the report file.
- N/A—The operation is not supported for this
- System Components — Calibration Information and Current Temperatures—Table detailing the external calibration date, external calibration temperature,
recommended external calibration interval, self-calibration date and time,
self-calibration temperatures, and current temperatures.