Test System Maintenance Software UI consists of a single window containing a File menu,
Help menu, Home page, Report page, and Settings page.
The File menu
contains the following options:
- Open Reports Folder—Opens a directory of previously generated
- Exit—Exits the Test System Maintenance Software.
The Help menu contains the following options:
- Test System Maintenance Help—Launches the Test System Maintenance
The Home page contains the following information:
- Recent Maintenance History — A list of links to the most
recent reports created.
- System Information — Details about your system.
- Run Maintenance — Configure your system maintenance operations.
- Maintenance Operations — Click the Gear button to
select which maintenance operations you want to perform on your test
- Run Operations — Click to run the selected
- Component List — Click the top box to run
maintenance operations on all components, or select individual
components from the list.
The Reports page contains the overall result of operations
run on your test system, as well as information on system configuration, system
components, and detailed information about each operation run.
The Settings page contains information about Test System
Maintenance Software. You can also use this page to configure the number of reports
stored, and enable automatic naming of devices to match your tester