Last Modified: November 7, 2019
Analyze product information about your tests to determine the quality metrics of the devices under test (DUT).
- In NI SystemLink Web Application, click Test Monitor.
- Click Products to view the pass rates and results associated with each product or product family.
- Optional: Filter the products to review test data about a specific product or product family.
For Group by, choose how you want to organize this information.
- For Query by, choose the metadata, such as keyword or family, that you want the results to match.
- To access the query on a recurring basis, click Save Query. The query appears under Products on the sidebar.
- Double-click a product to view test metadata associated with it.
Refer to Visualizing Your Test Result Metadata to learn more about displaying test metadata associated with your products.
- Analyze and visualize test data associated with a product in any of the following ways:
- Click Reports to create and view graphical reports associated with a product.
- Click Test Results to review test results associated with a product.
- Click Attachments to view files associated with a product, such as images of the DUT, schematics, instructions, and more.
Recently Viewed Topics