Create advanced queries to view test data for your DUTs or test procedures. You can select which product, program, test steps, and properties you want to visualize in a graph to analyze data trends.
- In NI SystemLink Web Application, click Test Monitor.
- Click Test Results and double-click a test result to view the test steps associated with it.
- Under Steps, locate the test step you want to visualize and click
. The parametric data viewer launches.
- Optional: If the data you want to visualize is not preselected, click + in Measurements to query the data.
- Select the product and test program that acquired the test data. Then click Next.
- Specify the properties and values you want to use to filter test results. Then click Next.
- Specify the properties and values you want to use to filter test steps. Then click Next.
- Select the test steps and substeps of which you want to view parametric data. Then click Done.
- Click Elapsed time
to display elapsed time data on the graph.
- In Inputs, select the inputs to filter the measurements.
- Optional: If you want to change the available inputs, click + and enter the input(s) in the filter. When you finish adding inputs to the filter, click Done.
- Click Settings
and configure how you want the graph to display data.
- In Groupings, select the step information and inputs you want to use to group the data by color.
- In Plot Type, select how you want to plot the data points.
- In X-Axis, choose whether you want to view results based on the time they executed or their index values.
- Enable Limits to see the range of values that determine the pass/fail status of the measurement on the graph.
- In Limit Display, select which limit you want to display on the graph.
- In the table, click
to select the metrics to display.
- Optional: To visualize the metric as a plot on the graph, click the statistic or