Understand workspaces, roles, and privileges in SystemLink to organize your data and
tailor SystemLink Web Application to different types of users.
- Workspace—Grouping of systems, data, and other resources that server administrators define to
control how users interact with SystemLink. A workspace also contains
users assigned to roles. When systems in a workspace produce data, the
same workspace automatically stores that data.
- Role—Set of privileges you want to assign to one or more users. Workspaces usually contain
- User—Person with access to some part of SystemLink. Users can have multiple roles in multiple
- Privilege—Action a user can do when using a SystemLink application or
- Mapping—Connection you specify between a user and a role.