Refer to the list below to learn what's new in SystemLink 2020 R3.
- System images within states—Include OS
information in a system state to install the same system image across
multiple NI Linux RT targets.
- Calibration information—Manually add calibration information to any asset.
- Utilization information—View utilization for an asset directly from the asset detail
- Asset detail view customization—Specify which properties appear in the asset
- Support for v2 notebooks—Use v2 notebook examples and view v2 notebook reports in Test
Measurement Data Management
- Amazon S3 support for File Ingestion Service—Move incoming files directly to an S3 storage
instead of a network share.
- General consistency and usability improvements