Refer to the list below to learn what's new in SystemLink 2021 R3.
- Adding users—Add a user directly to a workspace by
username or email.
- Restricted analysis privileges—Grant read privileges of all workspaces while
limiting uploading and updating content to one workspace.
- Workspace owner role—Add users to a workspace without being a server
- Asset attachments—Add attachments to assets, such as a calibration certificate
- Tag data—Configure the asset grid to show tag data as a column.
- Filter systems—In the query builder on the systems grid, you can filter by
systems with or without a specific software package installed on the
- System files—Use the Files tab in the system details view
to see documents uploaded by the system.
- Calibration updates—Quickly view assets past due or approaching calibration
dates using pre-configured filters from the assets grid.
- Asset actions—Run self-test, self-calibration, and reset on supported
- Systems grid configurations—Save and share your
custom system view.
Measurement Data Management
Workspace support (LabVIEW and G
Web Development)—With the Use Workspace VI in LabVIEW or G Web Development, specify a workspace
for APIs to use. The following APIs now support workspaces: