Refer to the list below to learn what's new in SystemLink 2021 R1.
- Timestamp support for alarms—Trigger alarms based on timestamp
- Properties and tag values for systems—Configure the systems grid to show tag values and
properties for each system.
- Custom properties for systems and assets—Configure the systems and assets grid to show
- System and asset grouping—Group systems and assets by any attribute, such as operating
system, the workspace the system belongs to, or custom properties you
- Support for advanced Mongo configuration—Connect to a remote MongoDB server instance whose
configuration requires parameters. SystemLink now supports MongoDB Atlas. Refer to the SystemLink Operations Handbook for more information on advanced
- Asset health monitoring—View health tags and active alarms for any asset.
- Improved time filtering for test results—More easily filter test results by week, month, or
year to date.
- Additional TestStand data logging—Capture additional UUT data, including an "Include in
Report" flag for variables and support for clusters and arrays.
Measurement Data Management
- Workspace-specific data indexing and integrity rules—Apply different indexing and integrity
rules depending on the kind of data you upload to SystemLink.
- Amazon S3 storage—File Service now uses S3 as its storage backend.
- Analysis automation and execution privileges—Define which users can approve and reject
analysis automation procedures. Assign the "Approve and reject procedures"
privilege in Access Control.
- User account settings—View information for your SystemLink account, including your assigned
workspaces and roles.