The following list indicates behavior changes since the previous version.
- Improved navigation—SystemLink Web Application now uses universal left navigation.
- System groups under system settings—View and edit groups a system belongs to under the
Settings tab in the system details view.
- Analysis Automation instance—Analysis Automation is now single instance.
- Default workspace rules—If you're upgrading from SystemLink 2020 R1 or earlier,
SystemLink recreates any deleted preconfigured rules in the default workspace.
- Extended analysis automation and execution privileges—"Create and update procedures" is
now a separate privilege you can assign in Access Control. This privilege is not
automatically assigned to any user.