The following list indicates behavior changes since the previous version.
- Tag Historian API—SystemLink Server contains a different Tag Historian. Refer to the following list to learn more about the changes.
- The 19.5 version of the LabVIEW SystemLink Toolkit cannot interact with the 19.6 Tag Historian API.
- New versions of Read History and Multi-Read History replaced the deprecated versions of these functions on the palette.
- The skip input of Configure Window (Undecimated) is no longer supported.
- The take input of Configure Window (Undecimated) moved to a new position on the connector pane.
- Configure Window defaults to read decimated tag values.
- Decimated reads now return a different amount of data, which reach up to 4x the decimation factor.
- Writing tag value limit—Writing tag values is rate-limited to 1,000 writes per second by default.
- Open Configuration node—The desktop version of Open Configuration in LabVIEW NXG defaults to the Auto function configuration when you add it to the diagram.