Last Modified: November 19, 2019
Configure the settings of a system to manage how it operates.
- In NI SystemLink Web Application, click Systems Manager and then click Managed systems.
- Double-click the system for which you want to modify the settings.
- Depending on your goal, refer to the table to complete the following tasks.
|Assign keywords and properties to the system.
||Apply custom metadata to the system.
|Change the startup configuration of the system.
- Click System Settings.
- Under System Startup Settings, select the startup configurations you want to apply.
|Change the date and time of the system.
- Click Time Settings.
- Set the date and time for your system.
|Change the network settings of the system.
- Click Network Settings.
- Set the network settings for your system.
|Assign a new name to a system.
||Change the name of a system.
- Click OK.
Recently Viewed Topics