Display and modify the metadata, such as the name, IP address, or model, associated with your system so you can interact with data more efficiently.
Managed Systems Details
in NI SystemLink Web Application to display information important to you about your systems.
- In NI SystemLink Web Application, click Systems Manager and then click Managed systems.
- Double-click a system to modify the metadata displayed.
- In Managed Systems Details, click Edit
- In Configure Properties, configure how you want to display metadata on Managed System Details.
- Drag a property to a new position.
- Add or remove a property.
- Click Update.