Create advanced queries to view test data for your DUTs or test procedures. You can select which product, program, test steps, and properties you want to visualize in a graph to analyze data trends.
- In NI SystemLink Web Application, click Test Monitor.
- Click Test Results and double-click a test result to view the test steps associated with it.
- Under Steps, locate the test step you want to visualize and click
. The parametric data viewer launches.
- For Measurements, click + to specify the parametric data you want to visualize.
- Select the product and test program that acquired the test data. Then click Next.
- Specify the properties and values you want to use to filter test results. Then click Next.
- Specify the properties and values you want to use to filter test steps. Then click Next.
- Select the test steps and substeps of which you want to view parametric data. Then click Done.
- For Inputs, click + and select the inputs you want to apply to the query. Click Done.
The graph displays the parametric test data you queried.