Display measurement data from a TDMS file (.tdms) on a chart to
visualize results and trends.
Before you visualize your measurement data,
upload TDMS files in the File Viewer
on SystemLink Cloud.
On SystemLink Cloud, click Data and then click
Select the TDMS file with the measurement data you want to visualize.
to launch the data previewer.
In Explore, select the file.
The graph displays the measurement data from the file.
Use the tasks in the following table to visualize your data according to your
|Visualize specific channel data on the graph
- Expand the tree to the channels.
- Enable or disable the channel(s).
You can highlight a channel
without disabling other channels.
|Visualize specific channel data in a table
- In Explore, select the TDMS file and expand the tree
to the channels.
- Click the channel(s) you want to visualize.
- Expand Channel Data to view the data in the
|Visualize the properties of the TDMS file, group, or channel(s)
- In Explore, click either the TDMS file, group, or
- In Properties, expand or collapse sections to
visualize property information.
|Visualize channel measurements on a graph
- On the toolbar, click Filter .
- In the drop-down, select a channel and click
- Create a filter to display the measurements on the graph. Use one of the
following methods to filter the measurements:
- Define specific measurement criteria for the filter to display on the
graph. For example, if you want to display results greater than or equal
to 24.914 degrees Celsius, enter X >= 24.914.
- Select the measurements you want to display on the graph.
- Repeat step c to add more channel data to the filter.
Save the measurement data on your machine.
Select the TDMS file and click Download