Display measurement data from a TDMS file (.tdms) on a chart to visualize results and trends.
Before you visualize your measurement data, upload TDMS files in the
on SystemLink Cloud.
On SystemLink Cloud, click
and then click
Select the TDMS file with the measurement data you want to visualize.
to launch the data previewer.
Explore, select the file.
The graph displays the measurement data from the file.
Use the tasks in the following table to visualize your data according to your goal(s).
|Visualize specific channel data on the graph
- Expand the tree to the channels.
- Enable or disable the channel(s).
You can highlight a channel without disabling other channels.
|Visualize specific channel data in a table
Explore, select the TDMS file and expand the tree to the channels.
- Click the channel(s) you want to visualize.
to view the data in the table.
|Visualize the properties of the TDMS file, group, or channel(s)
Explore, click either the TDMS file, group, or channel name.
Properties, expand or collapse sections to visualize property information.
|Visualize channel measurements on a graph
- On the toolbar, click
- In the drop-down, select a channel and click
- Create a filter to display the measurements on the graph. Use one of the following methods to filter the measurements.
- Define specific measurement criteria for the filter to display on the graph. For example, if you want to display results greater than or equal to 24.914 degrees Celsius, enter
X >= 24.914.
- Select the measurements you want to display on the graph.
- Repeat step c to add more channel data to the filter.
Save the measurement data on your machine.
Select the TDMS file and click