Each pair of instruments is pre-connected and configured for you to simulate.
Learn the channel connections and supported features for each pair of instruments in the following table.
|Oscilloscope & Function Generator and Arbitrary Waveform Generator (FGen)
- The Oscilloscope channel (CH) 1 is connected to the FGen CH1.
- The Oscilloscope CH 2 is connected to the FGen CH 2.
- Acquire and display the waveforms with most functions available.
- Perform FFT or math operations on the waveform.
- Compare waveforms using the reference channels.
- Generate standard waveforms.
|Variable Power Supply (VPS) & Digital Multimeter (DMM)
- The VPS "+" terminal is connected to the DMM VΩ terminal.
- The VPS ground terminal is connected to the DMM COM terminal.
- Provide positive DC voltages.
- Measure positive DC voltages.