Last Modified: November 23, 2020
Use a register map to view and modify DUT register values.
Complete the following tasks before using a register map:
Open your project.
Open the register map (.digireg) from the Project Files
On the toolbar, select the site of the register map you want to configure.
Expand Settings and enter the names of the read and write
Match the pattern names specified in your read and write pattern
Select and edit the field values in the register map table you want to update.
You can only modify fields in the table that are writeable and not read-only. The
values you modify will display as blue. Read-only fields are grayed out.
Depending on your changes, complete the following tasks:
|Write field values
- Click Write all changes to registers at the top of the
document to write values to all fields.
- Click Write changes to selected fields in the context
menu to write values to selected fields.
|Clear edited field values
- Click Clear all pending changes to registers at the top
of the document to return all fields to their previous values.
- Click Clear pending changes to selected fields in the
context menu to return the selected fields to their previous values.
|Read field values
- Click Read all register values at the top of the document
to read all field values.
- Click Read selected field values in the context menu to
read selected field values.
Recently Viewed Topics