Last Modified: November 23, 2020
You must configure a register map externally and then add it to your Digital Pattern
Editor project. Digital Pattern Editor does not support the creation of register map
Determine how you want to create a register map using the following
||Open a new file in a text editor.
|Example register map
- Click the home button and select the
- Click Register Maps and launch one of the examples.
- In the Project Files tab, double-click the register map file
- Save the .digireg file to disk.
- Open the file in a text editor.
Using the datasheet for your DUT, configure the registers and fields in the
Save your document. If you are manually creating a map in an external text
editor, save it with the .digireg file extension.
To add the register map to your project, open the project in Digital Pattern
Editor, and select
to add the register map file to your project.
Recently Viewed Topics