Last Modified: August 27, 2020
- Antenna Initialize—Reads the antenna configuration from the configuration XML file and adds to the antenna's beam database if the codebook is
known. The child class should override this method.
- Antenna Update—Reads the current Antenna Mode property and the current Beam property and executes all the DUT control necessary to control the physical antenna. The child class should override this
- Antenna Close—Switches the antenna off and releases all potential resource handles. The child class should override this method.
- DB Add Beam—Adds a beam to the antenna's beam database. The key is an integer value.
- DB Clear—Removes all beams from the antenna's beam database.
- DB Get All Beams—Returns an array of all the beams and the respective database indexes that are currently stored in the beam database.
- Set DB Beam—Searches the beam database for the beam with the given index and stores it in the Beam class property. This does not change the beam of the actual antenna until the Update method is called.
Recently Viewed Topics