Last Modified: February 27, 2020
Create a class property that the Class Property node can access.
- Open the Class document (.gtype) of the class you want to create a property for.
- Click .
- Select the new property in the Member List and click This creates an accessor method that defines the read or write functionality of the property. .
- Name the accessor method, populate the code you want the property to execute, and save the method.
- Ensure the connector pane of your accessor method is well-formed. A well-formed property accessor connector pane includes the following terminals:
Use the following image as an example.
- A class object input in the upper left terminal
- A class object output in the upper right terminal
- An error input in the lower left terminal
- An error output in the lower right terminal
- A data input or output
- Return to the Class document and specify the access scope of the new accessor method.
- Save the Class document.
Recently Viewed Topics