Last Modified: March 29, 2021
Table 1. Power States
||DC Power Only
- On—A change to this state begins the ECUTS
main power on sequence. All PDUs receive AC power and enable outlets to other
- Off—The ECUTS is entirely disabled with no
power passing through the line filter or any internal test rack components.
- Standby—AC and DC power is passing out of the PEP and into the thermostat on the EPO
panel and the PDU. AC power is not passing out of the PDU. When the ECUTS is in standby, MAINs power is
connected to the PEP and the main breaker on the PEP is in the on position, but
the main power switch on the EPO panel is off.
- Emergency power off (EPO)—Pressing the EPO button immediately cuts AC power from the PEP and PDU(s). The
ECUTS will power back on once the
EPO button is released unless the main power switch or main breaker are turned
off. The ECUTS enters the emergency power off
state automatically if the following conditions occur:
- The temperature controller on the EPO panel is reading a higher
temperature than the programmed shutoff value. The system will power
back on when the over-temperature condition clears.
- The safety shutoff thermostats have detected unsafe air exit
temperature. Refer to Powering on After Thermal Shutdown for more
Recently Viewed Topics