As innovation drives increased complexity in new product development, validation teams struggle to keep pace with longer design cycles, more extensive testing, and aggressive time-to-market schedules. Validation is a crucial part of the development process; it ensures design specifications are met—and is the last chance to find defects before production. But validation workflows can be disconnected and lack efficient automation which can create costly delays in development.
Validation engineers need to:
- Streamline and connect validation from interactive bring-up measurements through automation and debug
- Integrate hardware and software from various vendors
- Support open source and commonly used programming languages like Python, C#, and LabVIEW
- Minimize code development
- Focus time and resources on the test, not the infrastructure needed to implement