Benchtop or Field Measurements
A CompactDAQ system consists of a chassis, NI C Series I/O modules, and software. Chassis can connect to a host computer over USB, Ethernet, or 802.11 WiFi or operate stand-alone with a built-in controller. With over 50 measurement-specific modules and 1-, 4-, and 8-slot chassis, CompactDAQ provides a flexible, expandable platform to meet the needs of any electrical or sensor measurement system.
- Multiple timing engines for multiple acquisition rates
- Advanced counter functionality from NI-STC3 technology
Embedded Data-Logging Measurements
CompactDAQ controllers offer a high-performance platform for embedded measurements and data logging. Controllers feature an integrated computer and nonvolatile storage, so that CompactDAQ can be deployed without an external computer.
- Includes Intel multicore processing, up to 32 GB nonvolatile storage, and 2 GB RAM
- Simultaneously stream continuous measurements with sample rates up to 1 MS/s per channel
Extreme Ruggedness and Advanced Control
CompactRIO is a reconfigurable embedded control and acquisition system. The CompactRIO hardware architecture includes a reconfigurable FPGA chassis and an embedded controller. CompactRIO can be used in a variety of embedded control and monitoring applications.
- A variety of reconfigurable chassis featuring an FPGA for custom timing, analysis, and control
- Open embedded architecture with small size and extreme ruggedness