1. NI Multisim Professional Edition Components
NI Multisim is available in Base, Full and Power Pro packages for the professional designer. Available components are outlined in the following PDF files. Simply search for the name of the component you are looking for by using the PDF reader "find" function.
|NI Multisim Base||21,000+||Base_Multisim_13.0.pdf||Compare Product Versions|
|NI Multisim Full||22,000+||Full_Multisim_13.0.pdf|
|NI Multisim Power Pro||26,000+||PowerPro_Multisim_13.0.pdf|
2. NI Multisim Academic Edition Components
For academic users, NI Multisim is available in Education (teaching) and Student packages. Available components are outlined in the following PDF files, according to the database Group and Family, in which they are divided within each tier. Simply search for the name of the component you are looking for by using the PDF reader "find" function.
|NI Multisim Education||23,800+||Education_Multisim_13.0.pdf|
|NI Multisim Student||14,000+||Student_Multisim_13.0.pdf|
3. Searching for Components in Multisim
If you already have Multisim (or have downloaded an evaluation version of the software) you can search for components using the following steps:
- Open Multisim (All Programs»National Instruments»Circuit Design Suite 13.0»Multisim 13.0).
- Select Place»Component.
- Click on the Search button. The Component Search window opens.
- Type in the particular item you are searching for. For example if you are looking for a specific Model Manufacturer (like Analog Devices), you can type Analog Devices in the Model Manufacturer field.
- If you are not aware of the full name of an entity you can use the * wildcard. For example if I am looking for a device which contains a "75", I can type *75*.
- This will yield the following results: