1. Solving Today's Challenges
The test and sequence automation industry is facing several challenges today. Many of these challenges can be mapped to several common key benefits.
2. TestStand Industry Adoption
14 of the top 15 largest electronic manufacturers and 9 of the top 10 largest contract electronic manufacturers are using TestStand to help reduce development costs and maintenance while increasing test code reusability, accelerating their development time.
Several thousand companies across many industries are successfully using TestStand.
- Lockheed Martin (Mil/Aero)
- Flextronics (Electronics Mfg)
- Texas Instruments (Semiconductors)
- Cochlear (Healthcare)
- CIMTEK (Automotive)
- G Systems (Semiconductors)
- Anoto AB (Imaging Equipment)
3. TestStand Toolkits and Add-ons Products
NI works closely with over 20 product partners to deliver industry solutions.
- Test Program Set Wizard
- Distributed Data Management
- Display & Video Test
- Boundary Scan
- Switch Management
- Configuration Management
- Requirements Management
- Functional Test Systems
- Statistical Analysis
- Semiconductor Characterization
For more information visit TestStand Product and Solutions Partners »
4. TestStand Training and Startup Assistance
The fastest and most certain route to productivity is through NI’s training and startup assistance.
- Regional and on-site courses available worldwide
- Introduction and Customization courses
- More than 2,300 customers trained in TestStand
- Getting-started training and assistance with your application
Self-paced training options
For more information visit ni.com/training »
5. Global Alliance Partners and Integrators
National Instruments has a worldwide network of more than 100 consultants, system integrators, developers, channel partners, and industry experts who partner to provide complete, high-quality TestStand solutions to our customers.
B & B Technologies
Search all NI Alliance Partners and Integrators »
6. TestStand Support and Certification
- Certified TestStand Developer
- Certified TestStand Architect
7. TestStand Evaluation Resources
Build versus Buy: Test Executive Cost Analysis Tool »
Quickly determine your cost savings by comparing the cost of building an in-house test application versus using commercial off-the-shelf tools optimized for building test systems.
Download your FREE NI TestStand 3.1 Evaluation Software»
Fill out the form below to request or download your free evaluation version of NI TestStand 3.1.
Evaluating a Test Executive: Feature Comparison Matrix»
This document is intended to assist you in making the important decision of whether to buy an off-the-shelf test executive or build your test executive software in house. It is also useful for conducting a head-to-head comparison of available commercial test executive software. It highlights features to look for and questions to answer when evaluating test executive software.
Build or Buy?: A Financial Comparison Using TestStand»
Read this whitepaper to see how TestStand can reduce costs and increase profitability, saving hundreds of thousands (or
even millions) of dollars at manufacturing organizations.